Sunday, November 4, 2007

Glacier glacier what do you see....

I see a big boy standing in front of me....
We all went to the glacier today. Bodhi said he dreamed that we all went together and then there we were! The boys picked up sticks and pretended to fish for salmon. We walked through sticky silt and green puffy plants and Porter walked through a large rock river bed all by himself. He tested each rock to see if it was stable. When he made it across he said TADA! I did it all by myself." The glacier had obviously receded since we were last there.
We went home and they took a three hour nap. Then papa went outside to work on our hottub platform. Porter insisted on helping him even though it was really cold. I made spaghetti and set the table with small bowls for Porter and Bodhi and big plates for papa and Lucky. Porter came in and said, "Mom, I need a big plate tonight because I'm a big boy." Walking on rocks, helping dig in the yard. I had to agree and gave him a big plate.

No comments: