Friday, September 28, 2007

Mom, I'm happy

I was getting the boys dressed this morning and Porter said, "Mom, I'm happy" and then Bodhi chimed in "I'm happy too mom!" I said "wonderful because it is my goal in life to make sure that you are happy!" I hadn't realized that before really. All my decisions about them are all made with the intention that they grow up to be happy, confident, strong, healthy, and light-hearted men capable of loving and being loved.

I made them some oatmeal and pulled out a new toy for them to play with, a big box of legos handed down from cousin Bruce. The got so excited! Later Porter said that he loved being here in our house. Success.

Then they dressed up in their polar fleece, (today was the first day of frost) and went to play outside in the sun on the grass. Bodhi pushed Porter all over the lawn in the tricycle. Porter just pointed to where he wanted Bodhi to push him and he said, "o.k."

No comments: